I normally use a debit card if I shop at Food Lion but my Debit Card was compromised and cancelled.I am still waiting for it to be replaced so I have to resort to a check.

True, I have not used a check with anyone for a long time where it has involved Telecheck. The check was declined, no drivers license was asked for, I stood there and contacted my bank. There was money in my account. Meanwhile my groceries were being reposessed and I'm standing there looking like I've just tried to scam the store.

I did file a claim with the Raleigh PD with regard to the problems with my debit card and my bank has credited me with the attempted fraudulent charges. I called the number printed on the back of the denied check and all I got was a computer asking me to enter routing codes/account numbers/check numbers.

There was a statement to the effect that because my check was denied it did not mean I had a bad check or that there was no money in my account.However, they denied it because of some profiling system they use.

Had an Experience with Telecheck?

Comments

WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more