Baker, Louisiana

ON OCT.6,2012 I WROTE A CHECK AT A GROCERY STORE IN CLINTON,LA AND THE CHECK WAS STOLLEN AND WASHED OR REUSED SOMEHOW AND WENT TO WAL MART THIRTY MILES AWAY AND USED IT TO PURCHASE $889.00 WORTH OF GIFT CARDS. NO ID WAS EVIDENTLY ASKED FOR.

MY CHECK CLEARED FOR ORIGINAL AMOUNT AND ELECTRONICALLY FOR $889 AT WALMART, USING SAME CHECK # FOR TRANSACTION. I NOTICED IT ON MY STATEMENT AND WENT TO BANK,THEY SENT WAL MART NOTICE THAT CHECK HAD BEEN STOLEN AND REUSED. WAL MART IMMEDIATELY TURNED US OVER TO COLLECTION AGENCY THE SAME DAY. WE WERE TOLD TO PAY AMOUNT OR SEND DISPUTE IN WRITING BY 30 DAY.

WE DID SO AND ATTACHED COPY OF POLICE REPORT. WE RECEIVED A LETTER SAYING THEY WERE SATISFIED, BUT AT END OF 30 DAYS TELECHECK REFUSED ALL CHECKS OVER $10. OF COURSE THEY SAID EVERYTHING OK JUST OUTSIDE OF THEIR BOUNDRY OF APPROVAL. TODAY WAS 4TH TIME I WAS DECLINED AND CALLED # AND WAS TOLD I AM CLEAR WRITE SMALLER CHECKS UNTIL MY HISTORY IS BUILT UP WITH THEM.

I DO NOT WRITE SMALL CHECKS FOR UNDER $10. THEY ALSO WOULD NOT APPROVE MY PURCHASE TODAY LIKE THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD IN PAST. THE MANAGER HUNG UP ON ME. THE ONLY REASON I AM IN TELECHECK IS BECAUSE OF BEING TURNED OVER WRONGLY.

I HAVE BEEN WRITING CHECKS FOR 45 YEARS AND NEVER HAD A BAD CHECK.

I AM THE VICTIM HERE, THE ROBBER IS STILL WRITING STOLEN CHECKS. I CANT.

Comments