Boston, Massachusetts

I have never!, had a bounced check in my LIFE!!! I am beyond pissed in all actuality. The retail stores that deal with tele check will suffer. Who in their right mind would want to deal with that? Your guilty and humiliated before they make the slightest attempt to verify a check!

I have more than enough in my account so there was no way I should have been declined. I was mortified in the store the other day when I wrote a check and it was declined. I called telecheck and got a dead line. Then I had the manager call and he spoke with a live person and all she said was this check was associated or had the potential to be fraudulent. It was my first time using it there. I was also told that I did not have any history. Well how can I establish this when this is my first time using a check? It made no difference if i called because all that the operator said was what the automated message said. I even called my bank and asked them, is there something wrong with my account? why can't I pay with a check? The bank said there is nothing wrong on their end its on their end.

I hate this company and it seem a little unethical on tele check's behalf because aren't they supposed to check to see if a check will pass? is it not in their name. Instead they block every one. Who gives them the authority to do this? I wonder just how many businesses have suffered and loss due to this company declining good ready to pay customers.

Eliminate tele check and all will be greater than great with customers.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Telecheck Cons: Did not work, System.

Comments