My Heath Savings Account uses HSA checks so I can pay for healthcare.After getting an eye exam and paying by check, I walked across the isle to buy some glasses.

My check was denied by TeleCheck. After spending 30 minutes on the phone entering my personal information, I was told the amount was too high and I should try a smaller amount. I asked what the limit was, but the agent would not give me a number.

My account has funds and the check is good.After speaking with Walmart management, it sounds like they know about this problem.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Telecheck?

Comments

Walmart lost a $440+ purchase because Telecheck denied a perfectly good and honorable check. I found out that Target doesn't use Telecheck, and so I went to the bank to withdraw the money in cash, and headed to Target instead to make the purchase.

Too bad for Walmart!! Telecheck once again causes TeleHeck!!!

Continually denying my checks with money in the bank. I am not spending 20 minutes trying to get telechek to decide if they will let my check go through. I guess Winn Dixie will get my business from now on and other clothing stores.

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more