Tried to transfer money from my checking in US to a European country via MoneyGram, got declined.Called Telecheck, it turned out they don't have me in their database because I didn't use this service before.

After they updated the info (yay!), they said that it might take 7 (SEVEN) DAYS until their system is updated and allows me to transfer money from my checking account (YIKES!). To the question I asked the representative "Is it today 2017 or 1517?" she said "I am sorry for your inconvenience".

I don't think she is.I can't believe that a company of this sort can have such a retarded system.

Review about: Telecheck Checking Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

this is a horrible company, they give failed verification in order to charge more for card use.

How did you even get through the lengthy automation system?What number did you call?

Tried to use moneygram as well and was told there is an error with account. Need to contact Telecheck but every number listed takes you back to one number back into the lengthy automation system. No matter what option choose the systems says the same thing. go to the website.

listen to the instructions carefully.

mail the information given along with your information.wait 30 - 75days for a reply.