Boston, Massachusetts

Let's face it telecheck is a major company that is probably politically connected, so Telecheck doesn't care. They'll either hound you to get there money, or they get to write off any of thier losses, even when Telecheck doesn't follow it's rules.

So I suggest that instead of venting lets do something. Why don't we get an on-line petition circulating, stating that we the signers of the petition will no longer do business with any merchant that does business with Telecheck.

If there is anyone out there that has any experience in setting up an on-line petition, please help, or advice how to start an on-line petition.

Listen there are thousands of people out there that are being put through the wringers because of Telecheck, if we all get together and go after Telechecks source of income then Telecheck will have to change the way the do business. robey05311960@yahoo.com

Comments

Holy ***....same thing happened to my husband and myself! They linked my check with his even though we have different banks and denied him check writing privledges!!!

Sign me up!!! After a year, I am still battling Telecheck!!!!

:( How about this my parents wrote a check at the store and it was denied, but this was not the first time. My parents have very good credit and have never ever written a bad check.

They always have money to cover the checks. We called the number on the back. They told us the checks have been denied because some how my information and my sisters was some how linked to their account that is why my parents checks were being denied. I know that i have written a bad check in the past.

But me nor my sister are on my parents checking account. none of us even use the same bank. the only common factor is our address. They couldn't even give a reason for the link.

I am so pissed and so are my parents.

This is really embarrasing for them. :(

count me in. I can't stand Telecheck!!!

Wehn the petition stats rolling let me know.

millionaire35@gmail.com

sorry on the line I should have said she was not able to help me

I AM WITH YOU GUYS ALL THE WAY. I HAD MY CHECKS DENIED AT FOOD LION, CALL THE NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE CHECK AND THAT TOOK FOREVER.

THEY APPROVED MY CHECK AT THAT TIME. SO HERE I GO BACK INTO THE STORE THEY WANTED ANOTHER CHECK BECAUSE THEY SAID THAT THEY COULD NOT TAKE THE SAME CHECK BACK. SO I WROTE A NEW CHECK OUT FOR THEM. SO NOW IT'S TEN DAYS LATER I AM BACK IN THE SAME STORE AND AGAIN MY CHECK WAS NOT APPROVED.WHEN I GOT HOME I CALLED THESE PEOPLE BACK OVER AND OVER NEVER GOT TO SPEAK TO ANYONE THEY ASK FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION SO AT THE TIME I AM THINKING I WILL BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON NEXT THEN THE PHONE HANGS UP ON ME.

I KEPT CALLING ABOUT 6 MORE TIMES. THE VERY LAST TIME I CALL I GOT A RECORDING TELLING ME THAT THAT CHECK WAS APPROVED. NOW I CHECKED MY BANK DAYS LATER AND THESE FOOLS CHARGED $25.00 TO MY ACCOUNT AND I AM STILL TRYING TO TALK TO SOMEONE IN THE UNITED STATES BECAUSE I GOT A LADY FROM CANADA AND SHE COULD HELP ME.

IF ANYBODY HAS A NUMBER TO REACH A REAL LIVE PERSON PLEASE LET ME KNOW. AND THANKS :?

MITMIT

Lead the way Robbey. I am for a class action suit against them for denying peoples checks without just cause!!!

you with me?

May be we should get a centralized web page for people to sign up for a class action suit against these sleaze balls!!! know any body who can do that?