In August 2008 I tried to open a checking account it was presented with a code 4.When I called telecheck in August of 2008 they stated I had an outstanding check from 2007 for Sprint.

I filed a dispute in 2008.

This year I tried to open another account code 4 appeared again same issue I called Sprint they have no knowledge of this and mind I have a sprint account currently and for the last 7 years I called the bank no knowledge of this, I called telecheck back with a sprint rep.I disputed this again as of this date I am still in the negative for something I don't owe and I cant get any resolution for this.

Had an Experience with Telecheck?

Comments

TeleChek has twice declined checks on my good checking accounts.I called and they said a debt is owed to SunTrust (who I heard OWNS Telechek!) from 7 years ago!

This is an unsubstantiated zombie debt for sure!

TeleChek is, in essence, freezing your checking account funds without having to go through the court system to do it. We consumers need to contact our favorite retailers and let them know that if they continue to use these third-party screw ups that we will no longer spend our hard-earned money with them! are you listening WalMart.

CVS, Tractor Supply, and Publix?!?!?(ANd TeleChek did ask for my social security number!)