Telecheck Services Inc allegedly collects bad debts from Amazon.com. However, when asked what I purchased on the date in question, they "cannot legally say." I say, "I cannot legally pay!"

They call 4x per week for the past 5 weeks. I have called Amazon and they have confirmd that ALL FIVE of my books purchased this year were fully paid in full. They have no delinquencies.

So, the question remains - how is this company getting away with this? They call every Sunday at 8:00am and wake me up. Then call and when I pickup the phone, it is a blank tone. When you call customer service on their 1800 number, it is a busy signal and does not work.

This is a 100% scam and AMAZON likely is getting a kickback in this dirty Ponzi scheme.

Had an Experience with Telecheck?

Comments

#219276

Dedine scam artists..TELECHECK.No humans to talk to and if you do get someone in another country they want everything but your underwear size.

Then a few days later someone is using your information trying to buy online.

TELECHECK collects all your info then scams you....I will do without before I shop at a store with a telecheck sign.Plenty of stores DO NOT use them.

World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more