New Eagle, Pennsylvania

I WROTE A CHECK FOR GROCERIES AND WHEN THE CHECK WAS PRESENTED TO MY CREDIT UNION, THEY MADE AN ERROR . I SPOKE WITH THE CREDIT UNION AND THEY FAXED A LETTER TO TELECHECK , EXPLAINING IT WAS THERE ERROR.

I HAVE BEEN BACK AND FORTH WITH TELECHECK ALL DAY.

I SPOKE WITH A SUPERVISOR AND HE SAID THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO AND I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WRITE CHECKS FOR SEVEN TO TEN DAYS. HOWEVER, WHEN THEY RECEIVE THE LETTER FROM THE BANK THEY WILL CORRECT EVERYTHING. THAT WILL NOT BE FOR 7 TO 10 DAYS NO MATTER WHAT I DO.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY CAN'T CORRECT EVERYTHING WITHIN 24 HOURS. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

IF YOU HAVE WHAT DID YOU DO. WHY SHOULD I BE PENALIZED WHEN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?

Comments

They have done the exact same thing too me denied a check of mine not due to my finances but simply because I hace written too many checks for TeleChecks liking. TeleCheck said I cannot write a check for at lease 7 days, my bank thinks they are totally wrong I plan to complain to the banking commissioner of our state and recommend everyone do the same.

My credit scores are high, I have never written a bad check in the 35 years that I have written checks and they totally humiliated me. TeleCheck is not even part of BBB and I pulled my business from the Merchant that uses TeleCheck.

My next step is to go public. I have just begun with these people.

bluhouse1
Sacramento, California, United States #574970

Telecheck is horrible ! I had a bad experience too and made a video about it.

If you'd like to watch, just type in "Telecheck Discriminates" in the search bar at the youtube site.

Sincerely,

Ken

smedrik

Cheques don't clear in 24 hours, it takes 7-10 days. You are likely waiting for the cheque to clear in order for the credit union and telecheck to agree that all is well.