Atlanta, Georgia

Have never written a bad check In my 59 years of living. TeleCheck has decline 3 checks in the last 2 months without any good reason.

Almost impossible to talk to anyone at TeleCheck. When you do you get a person from out of the US who give you no answers to any of your questions. First check to Walmart 3 miles from my House, The next Sears, 10 miles from my house and yesterday Tractor Supply 3 Miles from my house. All checks were for 70.00 to 125.00 dollars.

Check with the bank and between what was in checking and savings as a back up fund, account was good for more than 165,000.00.

Telecheck said they had no way to check balances the use profiles.

THANKS TELECHECK FOR MAKING MY LIFE *** EVERY TIME I WRITE A CHECK WONDERING IF THE CHECK WILL BE REFUSED.

Comments

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #607699

Umm...maybe get with it.

Just do it.

Use cash.

Use credit or debit card.

Thus, NO checks.

Therefore, no business to telecheck.

No pissed off consumer.

Everyone happy=bliss

-peace and luv from cloud9

pulltype, sounds like you're reading from a telecheck prompt, as you respond to many people (condescendingly, i might add), they they shouldn't be writing checks in public. In my small town of 8000, i don't even have to fill out the check, the machine runs it through and they give it back to me, so nobody has access to my account number. Unfortunately, i won'thave to worry about it, because TELECHECK totally screwed me too!

With that kind of money in an account you should NOT be writing checks in public, anyway. You would be a prime target for check theft or other banking problems.

Remember, no one at your bank looks at any written checks to verify them.

Use a credit card (best) or a debit card. Help put Telecheck out of business.