Richardson, Texas

Our company recently stopped accepting checks from our customers, so we cancelled our account with Telecheck. We cancelled 3 months ago, yet they have still been automatically deducting service charges from our company account.

I have sent several written letters to Telecheck explaining that we are cancelling our account with them, and I have made several phone calls and sent several faxes. Their excuse to me for still automatically charging us: "Telecheck is a large company, so if you mail in a letter, it gets bounced around from dept to dept, so it could take a month for the cancellation to be processed!" Really???????? How ridiculous is that??? So because you have a "large company" that's unorganized, I have to pay for months of services that I am no longer using until you can get it together???????

Come on! Telecheck is a bunch of crooks!!!

Avoid them at all costs and take your business elsewhere! I am filing a fraud report against them with my bank.

Comments

Billings, Montana, United States #1257955

Currently trying to cancel our Telecheck under certain circumstances. I called them to cancel today, only to answer about 25 personal questions and got bounced around to 3 people during the call.

After we got through all of that, the next step is to send an official cancellation letter or fax within 7 business days.

Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me. The payments better stop!