So I went to walmart to write a check like

I have done several times before and was declined this time!!!What the heck no check is in the system instead after phone calls over and over from me and my spouse they told us someones similar id not ours has been linked to our account and they need a copy of both our id's ok I understand that but then they need a blank check,ss card copied,phone number,address and routing number and account numnber.

I Will not send that!!!

Sounds like they are trying to get our info to commit identity fraud big time!!!!So I will have my id number changed open a new account and never do buisness with people who take tele check.It fine with me!!

Had an Experience with Telecheck?

Comments

You are wrong telecheck reports to the fair credit reporting act they are a legal company what all the information that they ask is alredy in their database what happend is that the telecheck system gets associated every id presented with the checking acc from the check presented so if you give a check to yoy mothr or sister and they have a bad check in there account it will also affect you because of that association that was made when your sister or mother presented the check in a telecheck merchant

I think u are same crook tele check goons who try to advice when you no for sure these people are nothing but scams who pray upon hard working people. If a person like me making six digit with plenty of money in my account but being denied by crooks aka tele check,wounder what average American are going through.so, for me, the china store aka Wal-Mart will be history, I will never set my foot in any Wal_mart store. Period.

Sounds like Walmart entered your ID wrong when your check was processed.(Same thing happened to me).

You don’t need a new ID and Bank Account. Don’t deal with their Call Center. You can contact TeleCheck's Office of the President at their corporate Headquarters for a better in depth explanation as to why they need this information and they will fix it.

Jermaine was able to quickly rectify the problem for us and was very helpful.Try 888-612-7431

Jermaine was able to quickly rectify the problem for us and was very helpful.Try (888)-612-7431