Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

My debit card was compromised on Sunday the 28th of January.I spoke with a fraud rep from RFBCU and cancelled the card.

I have a checking account with RFBCU and am a member in good standing for 7 years. My checking account has never been compromised and I have never written a "hot" check. The following Wednesday I shopped at Wal Mart and wrote them a check; no problem. On the following Tuesday, the 2nd of February, I picked up prescriptions from Wal Mart and wrote them a check.

Tele Check refused my check with NO reason given. I called them and they gave me NO GOOD reason for turning down my check. I explained to them that I had the account for 7 years and had no issues and that the account had plenty of funds to cover then check. They gave me no help at all so I called the next day to speak with a supervisor and they were NO HELP AT ALL.

What is the point of having a valid checking account with checks and all kinds if ID if your check won't be accepted?

I am waiting on a new debit card but, if a store has Tele Check, chances are they will not accept my check.In my opinion Tele Check SUCKS.

Review about: Telecheck Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: You give people better reasons for turning down checks than the horse crap you fed me..

Comments

Get a CREDIT card. Telecheck does not care.