I was denied a check at Office Depot When I called to find out why its because I wrote a check for over 700 and that seemed like a big amount to them. Never bounced a check since the account was opened the check was in the 14,000.00.

The explanation for the denial was factors that they could not explain. Do not write a check for nearly 7 seven days

The read from a script for 15 minutes explained and apologized but had no supervisor and could not explain why.

At no time could she tell me why the check was denied.

Had an Experience with Telecheck?

Comments

TeleChek has twice declined checks on my good checking accounts.I called and they said a debt is owed to SunTrust (who I heard OWNS Telechek!) from 7 years ago!

This is an unsubstantiated zombie debt for sure!

TeleChek is, in essence, freezing your checking account funds without having to go through the court system to do it. We consumers need to contact our favorite retailers and let them know that if they continue to use these third-party screw ups that we will no longer spend our hard-earned money with them! are you listening WalMart.

CVS, Tractor Supply, and Publix?!?!?(ANd TeleChek did ask for my social security number!)

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more