10.7K views

Went to Wal Mart this morning to grab a package of TShirts $5.54.1,200.00 in account and was denied.

Lady behind me paid for them.. Thank you Stacy! otherwise my grandson would have been without his supplies. Called bank plenty of money in account, went to kroger at lunch bought 30.00 worth No problem, called Telecheck Guess what auotmated automated automated.....

THANKS WAL MART AND TELECHECK maybe telecheck's program was created in CHINA... THANKS WAL MART AND TELECHECK guess I'll go to kroger for all my groceries, do they have a discount store as well I wonder?

Pissed and Stressed in the morning..THANKS WAL MART AND TELECHECK

Had an Experience with Telecheck?

Comments

I had the same problem.I made a report here about it.

Nothing is ever done to correct the issues. In my case I was told by telecheck in these words, " your check wasn't denied due to an insufficient balance and we didn't deny your check because of past bounced checks, we denied your check because it simply did not meet our criteria" what is this nonsense?

So because I bank with a certain bank my check isn't acceptable?They need to stop profiling people.

Anyone thought about filing A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against TeleCheck?

to Snowlioness77 #1375611

Yes, almost everyday. Want to collaborate and compare notes. They are the worst.

Peoria, Arizona, United States #1313446

WORSE COMPANY EVER!!!!! After entering ALL my information TWICE and getting a representative and going through the whole process THEY DISCONNECTED ME - not once, but TWICE!!!!

Moscow, Idaho, United States #1231322

Telecheck does not care, since merchants pay their fees. Get a credit card. Writing checks in stores is very '70's.

Marshfield, Missouri, United States #1223055

I haved the same problem and been told my account was closed I had the same account for about 30 years my checks have been denied and when I call they say can,t find anything wrong . Telecheck is a joke . It takes about 30 minutes to get a human on the line and then you can,t understand them.

#1192366

the same thing happened to me called Bank plenty of money in the bank Walmart denied checkdototelecheck.my bank told me I was good.or they could have me a checking account

Waterloo, Iowa, United States #1078078

Telecheck is a joke.Always pay my bill at sam's with the same check.

For some reason they got reason 2 for declining check. Can't get a human on the phone from telecheck.

Life's to short.Walmart needs to dump these clowns.

Telecheck sucks

Wrote a $25.63 to Walmart Pharmacy was declined code 4 reason 2. Wrote a check at a Liquor store cleared np. To be honest the only people checks I see clear are the Elderly Coodles to them