Went to purchase pre-ordered supplies with a trust check and was denied.(Should mention that previous purchases had been successful so this was a total surprise) I was given a number to call where they requested to talk to an authorized signer on the account.

Jumped through that hoop, and the VP of Finance calls, only to be told they had to talk to the President??? REALLY!!!! No explanation yet, nothing the consumer can do to get the payment approved and they expect the President to call them about a $900 purchase....humm, gotta wonder what type of risk the vendor is truly saving themselves from.

My $900 is going to purchase from someone that will take my check....guess the vendor thinks the risk of losing customers is an ok one.Good bye Home Depot and Telecheck!!!

Had an Experience with Telecheck?

Comments

World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more