Telecheck SUCKS!I have been writing checks for 32 years never once a hot check.

In the past 5 days Telecheck has denied 2 of my checks because they fell outside their guide lines of my normal check writing. Not because I didn't have the money to cover themone was for $6.50 and the other $58.84. Because I had wrote a number of checks. It's Christmas time!!!

Let's get real! What gives them the right to PROFILE me and my check writing?

Or to decide where I can or can't give a check at?I'm MAD as ***!!!!!

Had an Experience with Telecheck?

Comments

My check was denied AFTER MAKING A TRANSFER FROM MY SAVING ACCOUNT!I had more than enough money in my bank to cover the small check I was ATTEMPTING to cash at a local store that I've been shopping at since 1986!

Embarrassed & Livid. Christmas time? Really? I cannot write a check anywhere TeleCheck is used.

7 to 10 business days for TeleCheck to "Investigate" me & my banking habits? What?

I am 51 years old & have NEVER had this type of thing happen.:(

I am 51 years old & have NEVER had this type of thing happen.:(

Checks are just as risky (maybe more) as cash in today's banking world and should not be used in public.Get a credit card or debit card.

Checks are becoming obsolete very fast.

Telecheck does not care about any of this and will not change.You gave them the right when you offered the check.

grannynay

No company should have the right to determine if a check falls into \"their\" guidelines of check writing based on the number of checks a person writes in one day. Especially here at the holiday season. Some people are going to have a high volume of written checks if they are like me and don\'t deal with cash.