Dearborn, Michigan

My check was recently declined. I was given a number to call to find out who said that I had outstanding debt with check n go that had not been paid.

After 2 weeks of calling about 6 different numbers for United debt holdings, pdl (pay day loan service), check n go and their lawyers office, I was finally told that this check from 2010 was paid in full back in 2011. Still my checks are being declined and no one an tell aning.

I ordered the telecheck file and saw nothing wrong. I'm freaking frustrated and don't no what else to do.

Comments

Kerrville, Texas, United States #914471

mime threw check n go also i been paying gthis already 2 times the money comes off of my card and i cnt get a hold of no one left servel messeges. what do i do.

San Diego, California, United States #615205

Someone got ahol of my check card so my bank is sending another - with a 5-7 day wait. Fine.

I go GROCERY SHOPPING and telecheck declines. I've never bounced a check in my 31 years and I have plenty of $ in the bank. Call telecheck an get HING UP on by their automate system TWICE.

Apologized to the grocery bager and stormed out. UNACCEPTABLE.