Privacy and Data Security

BestBuy who uses Telecheck services declined my check that was presented 11/17/2017 to buy a TV when I clearly had plenty of money in my account.This is not the first time this has happened to me.

then they proceed to block my checking account for approximately 2 weeks if I write a check at any vendor that uses this totally SHITTY SERVICE!!!!! I called after the fact, embarrassing moment, and ask them to verify through their shitty, unreliable, incorrect source and my account confirmed that I did have enough to cover the check. So they removed the block on my account after the fact which does nothing for me at this point.

This is absolutely the most awful company and I cannot believe that vendors use this terrible service..I, as the customer have no recourse when these idiots make the mistake...

Review about: Telecheck Check Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: This company SUCKS!! They always do this to me... Worst Company EVER!!!!!.

I didn't like: Are the worst company onthe planet they suck out loud.

Comments

h.kitchener

Companies use Telecheck because they don't wish to accept bad checks. However, from what I have seen, Telecheck is, indeed rather inept in many cases. The solution is to avoid a business that uses their service.