First I would like to start off by saying that we shouldn't blame the call center.. they are just the middle man, they accept every words that we say even though they are not the one who declined our checks. The business or the company itself are based in the US and handled by Americans.

Im an owner of a business and same thing happened to me few months ago, telecheck declined my check. I call them and explained to me what happened. Someone stole my checks and used it to buy something in a different state. the representative that i spoke with from the Philippines is very helpful and advised me to fax all of the documents needed to file for dispute and after 10 business days my profile got updated.

I understand that we experienced different scenario with Telecheck but we also need to understand that they also help us in some ways.

Maybe we cannot feel it now but sooner we will. If you don't want to take a risk then don't write checks, that's it.

Also just an advise if you got declined because you have a new account and you don't have any history in there system. Give them your old banking numbers so they can migrate all your history from your old account to your new checking account, in that case it will be easier for them to evaluate all your checks.

Anyway, the best way to call telecheck is to call 1-800-366-2425 and press option 3. It will ask for your zip code and transfer you to a live representative in The Philippines. :)

Had an Experience with Telecheck?

Comments

Newport News, Virginia, United States #755989

With all due respect for you, you are full of ***!

I WROTE A CHECK AT BEST BUY AND THEY REFUSED IT WITH NO EXPLANATION.I CALLED MY BANK AND THEY SAID IT WAS RIDICULOUS.I CALLED MY BANK AND CONFIRMED THAT I HAD THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN THE BANK, BUT TELECHECK WOULDN'T GIVE ME A REASON.

THEY WERE RUDE, ***, ASKED FOR EVERYTHING BUT MY FIRST BORN CHILD, KEPT ME ON THE PHONE FOREVER AND STILL COULDN'T GIVE ME A REASON. I HAVE HAD THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR 10 YEARS, THE ADDRESS FOR LONGER, AND MY ID FOR 20 YEARS. THERE IS NO BAD CREDIT OR ANY BOUNCED CHECKS, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER TO THEM AND THE HORRIBLE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK TO YOU ABOUT IT SOUND LIKE THEY ARE SPEAKING SOME OTHER LANGUAGE.

IF THEY ARE GOING TO TURN YOU DOWN WHEN YOU HAVE PERFECT CREDIT AND WON'T GIVE YOU A REASON, HOW CAN YOU CORRECT THE PROBLEM AND STOP IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.IT IS TOTALLY FRUSTRATING.

Call center?Combining old checking account information and new checking account information?

These phrases and actions are used by employees of Telecheck, not merchants or consumers.I wonder if this is a genuine post or not?

Norfolk, Virginia, United States #611825

This is still bull and your situation is understandable. However, to be declined when you have thousands in the bank is not understandable.