I was declined purchase by check due to report by Telecheck, code 3. Took me over hour on phone to be told re-submit the check, no reason given.

By then had paid cash for purchase. Couple weeks later declined by another store, no code given, message to cashier "request other tender", no phone number given for telecheck. Why can't I get an actual human to talk to to discuss the problem.

Other venders accept our checks without any problem, in fact first store took check a couple days later no problem. Store today has taken checks before, so why declined today?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #632840

Just got a Code 3 myself. Got them on the phone and was told 25 years with my current bank account was not enough history to cash a $130 check.

They told me since I have no history with thier customers they will not honor my check.

They could not explain how someone can get history with them if they "Code 3" them when they atempt to. I will no longer use that store with cash, check or card!!

to Vortex Newport News, Virginia, United States #755981