Tried to purchase dog food at tractor supply and my check was denied because I had no history with this account number. I am 72 yrs old and have never written a hot check. My account was hacked and someone tried to withdraw money out of my account so I closed the account and opened a new account and moved money to new account.Telecheck refused my check from the new account because it was the first check I had written from the new account. I blame Tractor Supply for doing business with such a sorry company and had them take all of my information off their books and told them I would take my business elsewhere. I know it doesn't make any difference to them but it makes me feel better.They just lost my 300 dollars a month I was spending there. Don't have any supporting information because I left it at the store along with a basket full of dog food.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Telecheck. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Telecheck to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worthless customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kroger. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telecheck and telecheck check payment processing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments