TELECHECK is ruining my CHRISTMAS!!! \=-(
Went to pickup two layaways at KMART, had to do 2 separate transactions, one a check, one in cash, could not do them 2gether with one check.I had other purchases to make.
Took my items to the register and was denied by TELECHECK. I understand the security issue, but what about me?? I spent over 2 hours in that store choosing other purchases for CHRISTMAS plus the travel (gas)! Now IF I want those items I will have to go to my bank in the morning, make a cash withdrawal, travel back to the store and hope those items can still be found!
SHEW!!HUMBUGG TELECHECK!!review #283240
You may also like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- "I have spent several hundred dollars on these glasses and I have to go every few months without fail to have the screws tightened. Been wearing glasses for 35..."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- "Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to..."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."