TELECHECK is ruining my CHRISTMAS!!! \=-(

Went to pickup two layaways at KMART, had to do 2 separate transactions, one a check, one in cash, could not do them 2gether with one check.I had other purchases to make.

Took my items to the register and was denied by TELECHECK. I understand the security issue, but what about me?? I spent over 2 hours in that store choosing other purchases for CHRISTMAS plus the travel (gas)! Now IF I want those items I will have to go to my bank in the morning, make a cash withdrawal, travel back to the store and hope those items can still be found!

SHEW!!HUMBUGG TELECHECK!!

review #283240
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments2
Had an experience with Telecheck?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
Mysharona65

Dec 22, 2011 #395764

I would have LOVED to have been able to use my debit/credit card on this day.. Problem is it had to be reissued due to being hacked online. My information had been compromised and I hadnt gotten my new one!! SHEW!! I TOTALLY understand the security issues. I also know that everyone is gradually being forced to make purchases with plastic and checks will be nonexisting. But for now, thats MY $$$ TELECHECK is TELLING 'ME' I CANT SPEND or get to! BAH-HUMBUGG to TELECHECK!! The new SCROOGE!! \=-(

0 0 Reply
Pulltype

Dec 22, 2011 #395731

Telecheck answers to nobody, not even Santa. Use a credit card or debit card. Checks are almost out of use and should not be used in public, due to high risks.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.