TELECHECK is ruining my CHRISTMAS!!! \=-(
Went to pickup two layaways at KMART, had to do 2 separate transactions, one a check, one in cash, could not do them 2gether with one check.I had other purchases to make.
Took my items to the register and was denied by TELECHECK. I understand the security issue, but what about me?? I spent over 2 hours in that store choosing other purchases for CHRISTMAS plus the travel (gas)! Now IF I want those items I will have to go to my bank in the morning, make a cash withdrawal, travel back to the store and hope those items can still be found!
SHEW!!HUMBUGG TELECHECK!!12856819 review #283240
You may also like
- " From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU. I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- " When I returned the car enterprise is now charging me for the undeclared damage that I didn't do.The damage had been touched with white paint that was way older..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."