telecheck declines check at checkout.
last wednesday, i was getting my car repaired, routine maintenance at the car dealer i bought my car from(atlantic auto mall).. seems simple enough. However, when it came time to pay, i wrote a check for 159.76, and the cashier said declined. Declined !?!? She shows me the receipt, and it shows the Telecheck name, and the words 'Denial Record', with a Code 3. Imagine that, I'm a code 3 !!!! Meanwhile, all of this is going on with the waiting area full of people. How,embarrassing. She shows me to a phone, and I call the 1-800 number for Telecheck. I follow the prompts, and finally get to a human being. All I can say about the person from Telecheck, is that she is a real ***. Rude, snotty, and a mouth on her.
Finally, a valet, who was going to drive me to the bank, shows me to the ATM machine that they actually have at Atlantic Auto Mall. Why the cashier did not point this out at the beginning, I have no idea. I take my cash out, got back to the cashier, pay my bill, and off I finally went.
I am very upset with Telecheck. They are abusive. And why a merchant would allow Telecheck to harrass their customers, is beyond me.c2e73f2 review #448617
You may also like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."