Telecheck declines check at checkout.
last wednesday, i was getting my car repaired, routine maintenance at the car dealer i bought my car from(atlantic auto mall).. seems simple enough. However, when it came time to pay, i wrote a check for 159.76, and the cashier said declined. Declined !?!? She shows me the receipt, and it shows the Telecheck name, and the words 'Denial Record', with a Code 3. Imagine that, I'm a code 3 !!!! Meanwhile, all of this is going on with the waiting area full of people. How,embarrassing. She shows me to a phone, and I call the 1-800 number for Telecheck. I follow the prompts, and finally get to a human being. All I can say about the person from Telecheck, is that she is a real ***. Rude, snotty, and a mouth on her.
Finally, a valet, who was going to drive me to the bank, shows me to the ATM machine that they actually have at Atlantic Auto Mall. Why the cashier did not point this out at the beginning, I have no idea. I take my cash out, got back to the cashier, pay my bill, and off I finally went.
I am very upset with Telecheck. They are abusive. And why a merchant would allow Telecheck to harrass their customers, is beyond me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "DEAR IKEA TEAM . just before one year i bought bed room for my daughter from Ikea , unfortunately the wood after 8 months start to open and swelling ....."
- "I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores. Instead of having it shipped, I..."
- "I waited up all night (2 am my time) for the deals to start, but the two TVs that were supposed to be online only deals never changed from sold..."