Telecheck Code 3
I opened my business on June 1, 2011 and have written approx 45 checks since opening.Today, June 22, 2011, I wrote a check for $9.23 and Sam's Club would not accept the check because it was "denied" by Telecheck (CODE 3).
When I called Telecheck I was told that, even though I had adequate funds in my checking account, my account showed an unusually high number of checks written in the past two weeks, and this causes a warning indicator in their system; therefore the check was denied. After several discussions we reached an impasse ... I wanted assurance my future checks would NOT be declined by Telecheck; their response was to write another check, and if declined, to call them.
I do not feel Telecheck has the right to control how I spend my money to run my business.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I took out a title loan on a 1989 Mercury Topaz with Ace Cash Express. They gave me a whopping $300 (which was 40% of the cars value). When I..."
- "Well today i recieved a letter saying that i had won 1,900,000 and that i had to send in 19.99 for receiver processing division, Thak God if i won, but..."
- "THIS IS THE FRAUDULANT AD POSTED ON WEBSITES ***Turn $20 into $200, $100 into $1000*** Hello. My name is Kelly and I am the lead supervisor at a local Walmart..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "Public Notice – Resignation of Directorship Notice is hereby given to all concerned that Mr. Tarun Shivhare bearing Passport Number J8473056 (photograph appears above), who was serving as the..."
- "My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me. I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got..."