Telecheck - Tele Check is acting illegally
This all started when I wrote a check to Walmart.The check was sent back but then cleared the next day by my bank.
Now whenever I write a check I never know if it will be denied by Telecheck. Doesn't matter if it is for $30.00 or $130. They have told me that I don't have enough "history" and each check will be "judged" individually. This should be illegal.
They do not have access to banking info so their system is making decisions based on what ? If you ask them they cannot tell you.. just the same "you do not have enough history" Some thing needs to be done to stop this practice.
It is one thing if you have an outstanding check that needs to be made right but to indiscrimanetly deny checks just because they want to is not right.1294fa01 review #450193
You may also like
- "Jose Anthony Juarez(alias Jose Antonio Juarez); Elvira Rubio de Juarez alias Elvira Rubio De Jurez)pose as a MSP or ISO through fraudulent site: www.ixgcopr.com . They have no knowledge of..."
- " From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU. I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."