Telecheck - Tele Check is acting illegally
This all started when I wrote a check to Walmart.The check was sent back but then cleared the next day by my bank.
Now whenever I write a check I never know if it will be denied by Telecheck. Doesn't matter if it is for $30.00 or $130. They have told me that I don't have enough "history" and each check will be "judged" individually. This should be illegal.
They do not have access to banking info so their system is making decisions based on what ? If you ask them they cannot tell you.. just the same "you do not have enough history" Some thing needs to be done to stop this practice.
It is one thing if you have an outstanding check that needs to be made right but to indiscrimanetly deny checks just because they want to is not right.d71c498 review #450193
You may also like
- " From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU. I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "Grissom Say's Troy Rogers has picked up John Fullerâ€™s, Unfair Business Practices, has been train by DSC; head quarters in Carmel, Indiana to take your car in a New York..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "We sent boxes to the Philippines, it was picked up on Sept. 20,2014. They assured us that it will be recieved before christmass cause they said that it will only..."
- "After spending $75 dollars and was expecting $30 gift card back. They gave us a coupon that require us to spend another $75-$100 to get the $30 deducted. If we..."