Telecheck - Tele Check is acting illegally
This all started when I wrote a check to Walmart.The check was sent back but then cleared the next day by my bank.
Now whenever I write a check I never know if it will be denied by Telecheck. Doesn't matter if it is for $30.00 or $130. They have told me that I don't have enough "history" and each check will be "judged" individually. This should be illegal.
They do not have access to banking info so their system is making decisions based on what ? If you ask them they cannot tell you.. just the same "you do not have enough history" Some thing needs to be done to stop this practice.
It is one thing if you have an outstanding check that needs to be made right but to indiscrimanetly deny checks just because they want to is not right.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU. I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "We bought a Dormia Queen waterbed and base frame from a store and the frame busted that night. As we were laying there... it actual creaked and pop! I ended..."
- "I went in to buy the engagement ring my girlfriend fell in love with on a 'for fun' trip to the jewelry stores in the mall. They claimed it was..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."