I go to purchase a new TV at Walmart in the amount of 1,794.64 on labor day,,,due to my bank debit card limit of 1,000.00 per day, I had to write.I was declined by Telecheck due to my check writing history.
That is due to me NEVER writing a check so I am penalized and declined and EMBARRASSED. I called telecheck while in the store and they said that the only way that they can approve my check to go thru is to call and verify the funds with my bank. agin this happen on Labor day so all the banks were closed. I was so mad at the supervisor that I spoke to she was NO help at all.
I ask if I go write a 50.00 check somewhere will I be declined she said well you can try? REALLY what an answer for a customer service rep to say. How can I get out of the loop of telecheck to not worry about my check writing history.
That is none of their business??????VERY PISSED LADY
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Declined Checks
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "It's a total rip off!! I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I ordered the first one, about 2 dozen daisies and the second one is what I..."
- "Crafton police department does not like the handicapped people actually the crafton police are friends with most people on bradford ave one police officer sleeps with a woman occasionally..."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."