Telecheck - Check Declined at Walmart
I go to purchase a new TV at Walmart in the amount of 1,794.64 on labor day,,,due to my bank debit card limit of 1,000.00 per day, I had to write.I was declined by Telecheck due to my check writing history.
That is due to me NEVER writing a check so I am penalized and declined and EMBARRASSED. I called telecheck while in the store and they said that the only way that they can approve my check to go thru is to call and verify the funds with my bank. agin this happen on Labor day so all the banks were closed. I was so mad at the supervisor that I spoke to she was NO help at all.
I ask if I go write a 50.00 check somewhere will I be declined she said well you can try? REALLY what an answer for a customer service rep to say. How can I get out of the loop of telecheck to not worry about my check writing history.
That is none of their business??????VERY PISSED LADYd546d61 review #445133
You may also like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."