Telecheck - Check Declined at Walmart
I go to purchase a new TV at Walmart in the amount of 1,794.64 on labor day,,,due to my bank debit card limit of 1,000.00 per day, I had to write.I was declined by Telecheck due to my check writing history.
That is due to me NEVER writing a check so I am penalized and declined and EMBARRASSED. I called telecheck while in the store and they said that the only way that they can approve my check to go thru is to call and verify the funds with my bank. agin this happen on Labor day so all the banks were closed. I was so mad at the supervisor that I spoke to she was NO help at all.
I ask if I go write a 50.00 check somewhere will I be declined she said well you can try? REALLY what an answer for a customer service rep to say. How can I get out of the loop of telecheck to not worry about my check writing history.
That is none of their business??????VERY PISSED LADY
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change..."
- "I bought this Restonic Monarch mattress at a cost of $1170 barely over four years ago, and it was noticeably sagging by last year. My back's been hurting for..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "I ordered a truck tailgate cap from AutoAnything. The item came quickly and when opening it, I noticed it had "Wrinkles". It seemed obvious that the cap was..."
- "I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large. The bag was not expired and my dogs too were..."
- "one of their agent keeps on calling and sending emails with a booking i did not make, when i answer his call, i told him that the email he sent..."