Telecheck - Check Declined at Walmart
I go to purchase a new TV at Walmart in the amount of 1,794.64 on labor day,,,due to my bank debit card limit of 1,000.00 per day, I had to write.I was declined by Telecheck due to my check writing history.
That is due to me NEVER writing a check so I am penalized and declined and EMBARRASSED. I called telecheck while in the store and they said that the only way that they can approve my check to go thru is to call and verify the funds with my bank. agin this happen on Labor day so all the banks were closed. I was so mad at the supervisor that I spoke to she was NO help at all.
I ask if I go write a 50.00 check somewhere will I be declined she said well you can try? REALLY what an answer for a customer service rep to say. How can I get out of the loop of telecheck to not worry about my check writing history.
That is none of their business??????VERY PISSED LADY
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG. The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger. All I received..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Sadly, we are joining the ranks of dissatisfied customers who will likely never purchase another major appliance from Sears. While our story of a repeatedly botched delivery isn’t as..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "Liz the owner of this "business". She tries to do everything like leasing horses, giving lessons, training and conditioning horses, selling tack and trailers. When really they are all lies...."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Why would anyone wish him any luck after he has taken money from so many people? I am a designer who purchased a piece of furniture from Looc Studio for a..."
- " TO: Arizona Region PO Box 52085 Phoenix, AZ 85072 Ph: (602)728-8000 firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: Challenge corporate policy of refusing legal temporary photo ID Don't lie and tell me it's the law when I know exactly what the law..."
- "We bought a Dormia Queen waterbed and base frame from a store and the frame busted that night. As we were laying there... it actual creaked and pop! I ended..."